The description of Farm Animals For Toddler
Farm Animals for Toddler was just a flashcard app at the very beginning. However, we have developed it so meticulously and deeply that it is an education kit, now! Thanks to its friendly user interface design and language optimization, everyone can use it easily. It is more and more popular for families because just one app includes various educational tools for toddlers and kids by itself. Our educational app includes everything to make toddlers and kids learn and love animals. There are jigsaw puzzles, farm games, and animal videos for kids to have fun and to learn at the same time!
When you open it, you see 5 categories: Cards, Puzzles, Balloons, Videos, and Piano.
On the front face of each card, there is a cute picture animation of a farm animal. You hear the sounds of the animal simultaneously. So, the kids can recognize the voices of the farm animals. On the other face, there is an animal photo to show kids the real images of the animals. Tap on the play button to hear how animal names are spelled in English, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, German, or French.
You find farm and wild animals like chicken, goose, pony, rooster, dog, duck, cow, donkey, pig, bee, turkey, lamb, sheep, chick, bull, mule, goat, horse, bison.
These cards are suitable to 1-3 year kids. Toddlers and kids can learn the names of animals in their own language and even in some other languages. The aim of the app is to make easy the learning of the farm animal sounds, spellings and shapes for toddlers.
For 2- 4 year kids, we have added simple jigsaw puzzles of animals like donkey, chicken, pig, sheep, dog, duck, chick, cow, horse. Children can recognize the body parts of the animals thanks to these puzzles.
It is a kind of simple farm game that 2-6 year kids can play easily. This game has been prepared to help kids and toddlers see the difference between animals like donkey, dog, goat, pig, horse, duck, chicken, cow. Kids will blast bubbles to rescue animals from the flying balloons. They try to pick goats among various animals, for example by blasting bubbles.
Animal videos catch kids’ eyes. By watching videos of animals like donkey, sheep, horse, cow, pig, chicken; kids can learn animals and their habitats.
Music training is very essential to kids. Kids who have developed music abilities will be more successful in social and scientific branches. Therefore, we’ve designed a very simple piano to entertain and to develop imagination of kids. Additionally, there are sounds of animals like chick, chicken, cow, donkey, duck, goat, goose, pig, and sheep over piano keyboard.
– An education kit with many education tools for kids
– Select any language you like: English, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, French and German
– Menu: Cards, Puzzles, Balloons, Videos, Piano
– Two sided flashcards prepared to contribute to the kid education
– Brain training jigsaw puzzles for preschoolers
– Mini balloon blast and rescue animal games for fun
– Animal videos to show animals in their habitats
– Piano where kids tap on keyboard to create simple melody
– Farm animal shapes and cute images
– Farm animal sounds
– English, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, French and German spellings of the animal names
– The educational content appropriate to the toddlers and kids (1 to 6 year children)
– Animals: chick, chicken, cow, dog, donkey, duck, goat, goose, horse, lamb, pig, pigeon, pony, rooster, sheep, turkey, bull, mule, bee