The description of Art of Conquest (AoC)
Engage in large-scale battles with in-depth strategy – Carefully arrange your troops and Heroes to achieve victory without suffering too many casualties! Plunder your enemies’ resources carts and defend your own resources in real-time PVP battles when your enemies attack your carts!
Build up your Dwarf, Lich or Human castle, train your troops and build siege machines to storm other players’ city walls. Move your headquarters to different regions to occupy and annex them into your kingdom.
More than 20 unique Heroes await for your commands. Level up your Heroes’ special abilities as well as your troops’ properties in the tech-tree. In Art of Conquest, you will encounter over 100 different kinds of units of 5 unique races, enemies of 6 kingdoms and mighty bosses to fight.
A world of mystery and magic is yours to explore!
Art of Conquest FEATURES
– Unlike other strategy games, Art of Conquest gives you REAL BATTLE, REAL CONTROL
– Engage in large-scale strategic battles with more than 500 units on the screen
– Choose from three playable races: Humans, Lich, or Dwarves (and more to come!)
– 18 heroes each with unique skills and properties, recruit or battle against more than 100 different units
– Test your skills in huge BOSS-FIGHTS
– Real-time PVP Battles against players worldwide, meet allies and enemies as you uncover new lands
– Challenge thousands of players around the globe in your quest to secure resources and expand your territory
– Besiege other player’s cities with catapults and other war machines
– A vivid and expansive magical world to explore and occupy
– Challenge your friends to thrilling real-time duels
– Command hundreds of individual troops on a single breathtaking field of battle
– Summon dozens of mythical heroes, each endowed with powerful abilities
– Choose from five mighty races to raise your army
– Build your stronghold and besiege the enemy
– Six embittered kingdoms strive to survive
– Explore the beautiful, hand-crafted world of Nore
– Defeat evil bosses and loot unfathomable rewards
Art of Conquest Player reviews:
5/5 “Best game ever!”
5/5 “I think this strategy game has the potential to be on top of the list! Overall I like the multi dimensions of the game, it feels like I’m playing different games in one, coz i played lots of games in this kind of genre.”
5/5 “This game is so exciting. Best graphics!”
5/5 “Great game! It’s more epic and fantastical than Game of War and I love it!”
5/5 “Best graphics, like Clash of Clans but with more interaction!”
Contact Art of Conquest on Facebook:
Contact Art of Conquest on Twitter: